and Back Office Support
We create custom processes to help your business run more efficiently.
Small business owners know the hardships of trying to grow their business while trying to run their business. RedTiger Professional Advising offers short and long term solutions for professionals who need help making their business run and for entrepreneurs who are ready to see their business grow.
Small Business Owner problems:
- Managing growth
- Short and Mid range planning
- Limited Capital
- Streamlined processes to make you more efficient
- Ongoing solutions for you to manage yourself, or support to manage them for you.
- Short term, contract basis; we don’t affect your overhead or insurance
Business Process Improvement
Cross-functional Team Leadership
We offer a number of services aiding business owners in the following areas:
- Operations – General Organization, Back office support, Business Plans, Project Schedule and Cost Outlines, Professionalization (Letterhead, Custom Invoices, Contracts), CRM Implementation
- Human Resources – Onboarding, Records, Scheduling, Coaching, Payroll, Benefits
- Information Technology (IT) – Software setup, Integrations, Data Management, Data Migrations
- Finance – Financial Development Planning, Invoicing, Bidding
- Marketing – Advertising, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How can RTP help me make more money?
- The short answer is, we DON’T make you money, YOU make money! We take care of the tasks that take you away from doing the things that make you money.
- Then how do you grow my business?
- First you need the right information. We review your business to see where you are and where you want to be.
- Next you need the right plan of action. We work with you to find effective and innovative solutions with personnel, software, or logistics. Most importantly, we handle onboarding the right solution, while you keep running your business with as little interruption as possible.
- What experience do you have?
- Our team has over 60 years experience in process management for companies like Dell, IBM, Apple, EA, Activision/Blizzard and Expedia.
- We have owned or run successful small businesses for a combined 17 years.
- We’ve transitioned businesses with starting income ranging from $50k to $10 million per year.
- Why not hire a full time Operations Manager?
- The goal of any great operations manager should be to manage themselves out of a job more or less. Once automated and streamlined operations are in place, they should ideally only require passing review, which we can train you or your staff to manage or manage for you on an ongoing basis. Why pay a year of salary and benefits for someone who should only have 3 months of work?
Chief Operations Officer – Aaron Bothne
- 20 years experience managing business processes in large companies
- 5 years growing small businesses in Trade and Engineering fields
- 3 years owner and operator of startup marking company
Chief Business Advisor – Joseph Bothne
- 23 years Business Intelligence Advisor at Dell (Retired)
- 12 years owner and operator of a medium service and retail business
- 23 Endorsed Skills on LinkedIN
- SixSigma Certified
Partner Business Advisor – Guillermo Martinez
- 25 years in IT and Enterprise Architecture at IBM
- Endorsements for Enterprise Architecture by 115 colleagues
- Patented IT solutions (US9741065 B2)
Take a look at some of the tools and documents built by RedTigerPro for various different projects.
Before my son started helping out, my CAD department was really behind. He organized the team and got us on track. ~Dorothy, Owner
(Aaron) got my records, benefits and payroll organized and into the 21st century! ~Joe, Owner
Aaron worked really hard on the InLeague 2v2 Showdown. I love his enthusiasm for indie devs. ~James, Developer
I’m a solo developer and RedTigerPro helped me test, market and launch my game. I could not have done it without him. ~Matthew, Developer
GamerFace (RedTigerPro) sponsored us at DreamHack and hosted the RaveOff, both were great for marketing our game. ~Ashley, Founder
After the success of our demo, we decided to work with Aaron for the full launch and we’re happy we did. ~Seppi, Developer
We’re working with Aaron to get Gem Setter out on Steam and Mobile. We’re glad we chose to do it. ~Matt, Developer
Aaron helped us set up Monday.com to manage our projects. We were all over the place, but Aaron was patient and helped us get to where we needed. ~Shea, Owner
We work with RedTigerPro to help with social media marketing. They really work hard to help us get the word out. ~David, Developer
Get in touch today to see how we can help!
Website and Graphic Art designed by RedTigerPro.
RedTigerPro© 2021 All rights Reserved.