Coming soon to PC
Sign up now for development news and updates.
- Game Name: Silicon Zephyr
- Developer: Pancake Ninja Shark @SiliconZephyr
- Producer: RedTigerPro @redtigerpro
- Log Line: A Pikmin like, speed run platformer where you control swarms of robots, called “Resonites”, to solve puzzles and obstacles in creative ways.
- Release Date: Early release planned for December 2022.
- Website: http://www.redtigerpro.com/siliconzephyr
- Press Contact: email@example.com
- Discord: Silicon Zephyr Discord
Silicon Zephyr is a swarm-building action adventure across a land reclaimed by sand.
You play as the mysterious robot AI Zephyr, surviving in a dangerous post-apocalyptic Earth, filled with threats both natural and artificial. Zephyr discovers Resonites, self-replicating drones that transform to serve multiple purposes. As Zephyr, you help the Resonites become an army that servers as an extension of you while you navigate the sparse landscape.
- Pseudo-Linear: While having a critical path and clear visual indicators of direction, environments should prod the player’s curiosity and imagination and invite them to discover secrets and shortcuts and experiment with alternative means of traversal.
- Designed for speed run game play. Compete against other players via a global Leader Board for the fastest time to complete levels.
- Collect resources and build up your swarm. Find scarce resources in this sparse wasteland in order to build Resonite swarms and unlock your way forward.
- Customizable UI and color schemes. Featuring a wide range of color customization and accessibility options for gamers of all types and preferences.
- 10 Open Levels. With 10 levels, 3 planned for early release, Silicon Zephyr will have a large world full of interesting areas to explore.
Early Gameplay Trailer
Website and Graphic Art designed by RedTigerPro.
RedTigerPro© 2021 All rights Reserved.