Personal data is all information relating to an identified or an identifiable natural person. A person is identified when the identity of a specific person can be deduced from the information itself. A person is identifiable when we can make a connection to a specific person using additional information available to us.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR POLICIES AND PRACTICES, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, REGISTER WITH, OR USE OUR GAMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITES.
2. Information we collect
- Upon initial access to the service – Name or Nickname, Platform (Google, Apple, Game Center, Facebook) unique serial number for user identification afforded by the user’s platform operator, user’s mobile ID number (including the mobile device ID or UDID)
- Upon billing/refunding products – Email address, confirmation of purchase, screenshot of digital receipt with Order ID number, additional information required for proof of purchase
- Upon sending promotional notifications for events – Email address, mobile phone number
- Upon sending event rewards and prizes – Name, address, contact information and email address
- Upon participating in a community event – Nickname, Unique Identification Number of user’s account (Game ID or UID), User Name, address, contact information or email address
- Information provided by associated platforms (Google, Apple, Game Center, Facebook)
3. What we do with the information
- Basic function to encounter the service.- We collect and save the mobile ID Number (including the mobile device ID or UDID) by checking the Unique Identification Number of user’s account for the purpose of verifying the user’s account.
- Fulfillment of contract as a game service provider and balancing the Charging and Setting – We provide free/premium contents, purchased goods, finalization of what is bought and paid accordingly, balanced charges and collection of the uncollected charges.
- User Management – We require User-Verification before the access to the account of the game service, Individual Identification, Prevention of Mod-program and Abusing any content of the game, Approval of Joining the game service, Limits to creating multiple accounts, Preservation of records of Personal information for dispute conciliation, handling of complaints and civil affairs, and conveyance of notification.
- Development of New Service and Marketing/ Advertisement – We may refer to the user’s personal information not only to develop new contents but also provide customized services. Our service is based on the statistical in-game data which can be used for advertising purposes. Also, the validation of service is confirmed before the release. The personal information can be a source to be referenced to use in creating any events or advertisements for users to participate. Access frequency of users and other types of similar information can be used as statistical information to research the state of service use
4. Who we share with
- 1. We use personal information of users in the boundary of Article 2 and there would be no situation where we over-use such information without the consent of users or reveal it to 3rd person. However, exceptions may be aroused as
- We gain the user’s consent.
- We process the personal information as illegible to protect the privacy of individuals for the purpose of statistical data use.
- We meet the situation where we have to accept the request of investigating agencies to follow certain procedures.
- In the case that it is inevitable for affiliate companies to provide user’s information to a limited extent, we share or provide such information after having the consent from users about to whom and what information we are sharing with in what purpose and for the purpose of providing various kinds of service.
5. Period of Use
In principle, the personal information of the user is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using the personal information is achieved. However, the following information will be kept for the period specified below for the following reasons.
- In order to prevent fraudulent use in accordance with the internal policy of the company, the personal information will be kept for 7 days after the application for membership withdrawal. After this period, the user’s personal information will be completely deleted.
- In the case of investigations or investigations related to the violation of related laws and regulations, the information of the users will be preserved until the end of investigation.
- If there is a claim-obligation relationship between the company and the user, the personal information of the user is retained until the settlement of the relationship is resolved or complete.
- When it is necessary to preserve the information according to the related laws and regulations such as commercial law, consumer protection law in e-commerce, etc, the company keeps user information for a certain period determined by related laws and regulations. In this case, the company will only use the information it keeps for the purpose of storing it, and the period of preservation is as follows.
- Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription (Reason for preservation: Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce, etc., Preservation period: 5 years)
- Records on provision of goods and any information about the payments (Reason for Preservation: Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce, etc. Preservation period: 5 years)
- Records on complaints or disputes with consumers (Reason for Preservation: Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce, etc. Preservation period: 3 years)
- Date and time of telecommunication, open•end time, user id, frequency of use (Reason for Preservation: Communication Confidentiality Protection Act, Preservation period: 1 year)
- Records on displaying and advertising (Reason for Preservation: Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce, etc. Preservation period: 6 months)
- Records on the visiting the company (Reason for Preservation: Communication Confidentiality Protection Act, preservation period: 3 months)
- Personal information submitted and registered by a job applicant via the Company’s recruitment website to the Talent Pool shall be preserved for 2 years from when the application was submitted.
- Personal information registered by the applicant on the application form shall be preserved for 2 months from when the Company offers a job to the job applicant. However, the personal information shall be deleted should the applicant request that the data be deleted.
- After a request to unsubscribe, we may immediately delete or store your personal data for a maximum of 30 days depending on the individual operational policy of the Game you play, after a request to unsubscribe for the purposes resolving unwanted customer complaints or disputes, etc., such as unwanted deregistration, etc. caused by personal data piracy, etc.
- If you agree to receive marketing emails, you may withdraw your consent to receive marketing email messages from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in our emails. Your email address will be stored until you withdraw your consent.
6. Your Rights
You have a number of rights regarding your data. These may vary depending on your location.
You have various rights in relation to the data which we hold about you. To get in touch with us about any of your rights under applicable data protection laws, please use the contact details set out below. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event within any time limits provided for in applicable data protection law (subject to any extensions to which we are lawfully entitled). Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
- Users and legal guardians can view or modify personal information of users who are registered at any time, or users who are under 14 years old, through platform operators or the open market operators, to request termination of services through logging- out and deleting process of applications.
- In order for the user to check his / her personal information that is not owned by the company, the company shall compare the subscription history that the company has to the other personal information that user’s platform operator or the open market operator providing the service. match them so that the company can verify the user’s identification.
- The Company shall not use or provide personal information until the correction is completed if the user requests for correction of errors in the personal information. In addition, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, the Company will promptly notify the third party of the result of the correction and allow the correction to be made.
- The Company treats personal information that has been revoked or deleted at the request of the user or legal guardian as specified in Article 5, “Period of possessing and using personal information”, and is prohibited from being viewed or used for other purposes.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798 allows California residents to have the right to request
(a) information identifying any third party to whom the company may have disclosed (within the previous calendar year) his/her personal information for that third party’s direct marketing purposes; and
(b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. If you are a California resident and wish to obtain such information, please send a request email to email@example.com
- Privacy Rights for California Minors
California residents under the age of 18 having a registered account, have the right to request removal of any content or information that he or she posted anywhere within our Services, such as public forum or message boards in our Websites or Applications. To request removal of such information, you can contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you reside in California.
Please be aware that the removal of your information or content may not be complete or comprehensive, and residual copies of such removed information or content may remain on our servers. In addition, we are not obligated to remove any posted content or information that has been copied or reposted by a third party, that has been rendered anonymous, or that we are required to keep by law.
- In addition, for users located in the EU only, the European General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) gives you additional rights in relation to your personal data. You can review the GDPR here.
7. Contact Info
For any other concerns or questions regarding your personal info, please contact us via the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Discord: Aaron#8479
- Twitter: @redtigerpro
however, that if such changes are significant and it is required by applicable laws, we will endeavour to post notice or acquire your consent